Friday 26 June 2009

Bay appeals to boxer Michael

Former middleweight boxing champ Michael Watson MBE is to make Torquay his home, he has revealed to the Herald Express newspaper.The announcement came as he visited for a special night on the horses being held at the Bancourt Hotel in Torquay tomorrow in support of the Nathe Farm charity, of which he is patron.Speaking to the Herald Express, Michael explained he wanted to use his involvement with the organisation to help those with special needs.He said: "I want to set a legacy by helping these people who are less fortunate than others and give them help in life. The idea is for me to help those people with special needs."Torquay is fantastic. I will be here a lot more often. That is part of the idea of me being here, this is my next home and I can't wait."Good choice Michael, we'd love to welcome you...

No comments: